Please email completed questionnaires to these 2 email addresses.
endorsements AT sflcv DOT org
- What are the top 3 environmental issues facing San Francisco?
- If you had to pick one Supervisor who served in the last 8 years, which one do you think has done the most to advance forward-thinking environmental legislation and why?
- How do you think we should balance recreational uses with protecting San Francisco’s natural areas and green spaces?
- What qualifications do you consider important in Planning Commission appointees? Rec & Park Commission? MTA Board?
- What measures would you take to encourage San Franciscans to get out of their cars?
- How do you suggest we address environmental justice issues in San Francisco?
- What, if anything, would you do to change the way the City manages its water supply, wastewater, and storm water runoff?
- What steps would you propose to help the City meet its Greenhouse Gas Emission reduction goals?
- Given that increasing energy efficiency is the most effective way to reduce power demand, what should the City do to encourage conservation by residents, businesses, and the City itself?
- As a Supervisor, what would you do to increase revenue to improve and increase MUNI service from current levels?
- Why should SFLCV endorse you?
- What was your position on the following historic ballot propositions? Supported or Opposed:
- Nov. 2011
Prop E – Amending or Repealing Legislative Initiative Ordinances and Declarations of Policy
- Nov. 2010
Prop AA – San Francisco $10 Vehicle Registration Fee
Prop E – Election Day Voter Registration
- June 2010
State Prop 16 – Require 2/3 Vote for Community Choice Electricity Aggregators
- Nov. 2009
Prop E – Prevents further advertisement on city furniture or buildings